Add Wi-Fi connectivity to your laptop or desktop computer with the Belin N150 Wi-Fi USB Adapter. The adapter works with all Wi-Fi router brands and delivers connection speeds ideal for Web surfing, emailing, and chatting. It protects your information with multiple layers of wireless security and is easy to set up.N150 Wi-Fi USB AdapterAt a Glance: Add Wi-Fi connectivity to your laptop or desktop computer connection speeds up to 150 Mbps for Web surfing and e-mailingWors with all Wi-Fi router brands backed by a two-year limited warrantyWirelessly connect your computer to your router and get fast Internet speeds for Web surfing and e-mailing. View larger. Ideal for E-Mailing and Web SurfingWith speeds up to 150Mbps.
- Easy Setup
Plug the adapter into your computer’s USB port and insert the setup CD, and you’re ready to surf, email and instant message
Up to 150Mbps*
- Push-Button Security
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) at the push of a button
Backward-compatible with 802.11g devices at 54Mbps as well as 802.11b products at 11Mbps*
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Belkin F9L1001V1 Wireless Downloads
“https://drivers-wireless.com” is a website that provides the latest Belkin F9L1001V1 software & drivers for you with trusted links and has been tested. We will continue to provide all updated wireless drivers at all times for you, Please specify the operating system and only one click to download.
Software Version 1.0 (Supports Win10)
- Filename: F9L1001_Win_v1.exe
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Version: 1.0
Setup & Installation
Manually installing a wireless USB adapter
The Belkin wireless USB adapter adds wireless capability to your wired computer to connect to a wireless network. It also lets you connect to any public wireless hotspot. This article will guide you on how to manually install your wireless USB adapter.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest driver for your device.
- Download the drivers to the computer you will install the wireless adapter on. If that computer is not able to access the Internet wirelessly, you need to hardwire it to your router using an Ethernet cable. It is recommended to save the downloaded drivers in a folder that you can easily find.
Installing a wireless USB adapter on a Windows computer using the Setup CD
The Belkin wireless USB adapter comes with a Setup CD for initial installation and reconfiguration purposes. To learn how to install your Belkin wireless USB adapter, follow the steps below.
Before you proceed, make sure to perform the following:
1. Plugin your wireless USB adapter to a USB port on your computer.
- If your wireless adapter comes with a USB cable, you may plug one end of the cable to your computer and connect the other end to your wireless USB adapter.
- If you are using a desktop computer, it is recommended to plug in your wireless adapter to the back of your computer for better power source and detection. Also, make sure that the computer you are using is located in an area where it can detect the signal from your wireless router.
2. Check the LED on the adapter.
3. Check if the indicator lights on the adapter are lit. Otherwise, transfer it to another USB port on the computer. You can use another computer to isolate the problem in case the LED does not light up on the first computer.
All drivers that we provide are the latest version for Belkin F9L1001V1 Driver, Please report if you have problems with the download link, by contacting Contact Us email@example.com