“https://drivers-wireless.com” is a website that provides the latest Belkin F9L1001V1 software & drivers for you with trusted links and has been tested. We will continue to provide all updated wireless drivers at all times for you, Please specify the operating system and only one click to download. See Also: NETGEAR WNA1100 Driver, Manual, and Software Downloads
Belkin F9L1001V1 Wireless Driver Downloads
Software Version 1.0 (Supports Win10)
- Filename: F9L1001_Win_v1.exe
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Version: 1.0
Setup & Installation
Manually installing a wireless USB adapter
The Belkin wireless USB adapter adds wireless capability to your wired computer to connect to a wireless network. It also lets you connect to any public wireless hotspot. This article will guide you on how to manually install your wireless USB adapter.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest driver for your device.
- Download the drivers to the computer you will install the wireless adapter on. If that computer is not able to access the Internet wirelessly, you need to hardwire it to your router using an Ethernet cable. It is recommended to save the downloaded drivers in a folder which you can easily find.
Installing a wireless USB adapter on a Windows computer using the Setup CD
The Belkin wireless USB adapter comes with a Setup CD for initial installation and reconfiguration purposes. To learn how to install your Belkin wireless USB adapter, follow the steps below.
Before you proceed, make sure to perform the following:
1. Plug in your wireless USB adapter to a USB port on your computer.
- If your wireless adapter comes with a USB cable, you may plug one end of the cable to your computer and connect the other end to your wireless USB adapter.
- If you are using a desktop computer, it is recommended to plug in your wireless adapter to the back of your computer for better power source and detection. Also, make sure that the computer you are using is located in an area where it can detect the signal from your wireless router.
2. Check the LED on the adapter.
3. Check if the indicator lights on the adapter are lit. Otherwise, transfer it to another USB port on the computer. You can use another computer to isolate the problem in case the LED does not light up on the first computer.
All drivers that we provide are the latest version for Belkin F9L1001V1 Driver, Please report if you have problems with the download link, by contacting Contact Us email@example.com