EDIMAX AC1750 Overview
Edimax AC1750 Driver Wireless Download – Include cordless high-speed dual-band connectivity to your computer system with the AC1750 802.11 air conditioning Dual-Band Wi-Fi USB 3.0 Adapter from EDIMAX Innovation. This adapter utilizes a USB Type-A user interface so it’s compatible with virtually every system; nonetheless, by linking it to a USB 3.0 port, you’ll have the ability to utilize limit information transfer rate offered by the 802.11 ac network.
With dual-band connection, you can connect to 2.4 GHz as well as 5 GHz regularities for rates of as much as 450 Mbps and 1300 Mbps respectively. It also features beamforming as well as MIMO technology for an extra reliable, steady, and enhanced wireless link.
The adjustable antenna can be revolved 180 levels for optimum Wi-Fi connection and efficiency. For safety, this gadget has 64- as well as 128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security along with a one-click WPS button for an easy established.
- 802.11AC Dual-Band High Speed: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1750Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Ceiling-mount & T-rail mount design with an easy installation kit.
- Compact & Durable Housing: Ultra slim design with UL94-5VB flame-retardant plastic housing.
- Designed for High-Density Usage: Supports up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16 x 2.4GHz & 16 x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE, as well as an, included a power adapter.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Mainstream choice for SMBs. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail, and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) and SKYMANAGE for easy and Intuitive web-based central management. AP built-in with NMS supports AP array architecture.
Edimax AC1750 Wireless Driver Downloads
“https://drivers-wireless.com” is a website that provides the latest Edimax AC1750 software & drivers for you with trusted links and has been tested. We will continue to provide all updated wireless drivers at all times for you, Please specify the operating system and only one click to download.
For Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Filename: Windows_Driver_126.96.36.199.zip
- Size: 60.40 MB
For MAC 10.7/10.13
- Filename: Mac_Driver_188.8.131.52.zip
- Size: 12.03 MB
- Filename: Linux_Driver_184.108.40.206.zip
- Size:2.04 MB
All drivers that we provide are the latest version for Edimax AC1750 Driver, Please report if you have problems with the download link, by contacting Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org