TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Wireless Driver Downloads – The TL-WDN4800 has 3 adjustable-angle antennas, which will wind up jabbing out the back of your PC. If you can place the adapter in your leading PCI-E slot, it aids keep cords from knocking those antennas around. Their positioning does have fairly an impact on signal strength, so a little fiddling around as well as screening will net you the most effective feasible rate.
The TL-WDN4800’s academic maximum speed is 450Mbit/s. In our lab environment, we had the ability to obtain consistent transfer speeds up to 149Mbit/s over 5GHz, and 114Mbit/s over 2.4 GHz networks. Your results will vary relying on the range, the router or tool you’re connecting to, and the environment in which your cordless network is set up.
- Achieves a maximum theoretical throughput of up to 450Mbps
- Sustains dual-band, 2.4 GHz or 5GHz
- Flawlessly compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/ n items
- Experience smoother video streaming and also online video gaming by picking the more clear 5GHz band for cordless connections
- Sustains 64/128 WEP, WPA/ WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK( TKIP/AES), sustains IEEE 802.1 X.
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Panorama 32/64bit, and Windows 7 32/64 little bit.
- Sustains ad-hoc and framework setting.
- The packed utility offers quick & convenient setup.
- Includes a low-profile brace.
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Driver Wireless Downloads
“Drivers Wireless” is a website that provides the latest TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Driver and Software for you with trusted links and has been tested. We will continue to provide all updated wireless drivers at all times for you, Please specify the operating system and only one click to download.
All drivers that we provide are the latest version for TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Driver, Please report if you have problems with the download link, by contacting Contact Us email@example.com